Tuesday, August 30, 2005

10101

Screen shot Posted by Picasa I can't help it but to get a screen shot of this. Can't believe that my blog has been viewed 10101 times already. It started of with a "syok sendiri" (self-indulging) blog - to write about what I love best - RUNNING. When I started in Jan 2004 (ahem..seems like very long time ago), there were only a few websites - Azwar's Runner's High, Jamie's Loft and The Penguin which visted regularly to draw inspiration from. Later came many other running blogs including one of my personal favourites - pm1.blogspot which I think the most funny, up-to-date and happening running blogspot in Malaysia. I am happy to be a part of this runner-blogger community. I am not a fast runner. I just have don't have the luxury of time to train everyday. My aims for most runs are just to complete the run within the qualifying time. Occasionally, I am blessed with finisher medals. When I run, I normally bring along my faithful Nikon camera to capture the event through the runner's perspective. As you can see this blog is not all about running. I have included my other passions as well - movie, Mariah Carey, music, travel, concerts and my new found interest - treasure hunting. So, who is runwitme? Who is the person behind the mask? Well, he is just a regular-power-gel-eating-100plus-guzzling-runner like you. He prefers to blog anonymously and would like to keep it that way for the time being. Don't look for him at the starting line, along the route or at the finishing line because runwitme only exists in cyberspace, in this blog. I enjoy running. I enjoy blogging. I hope you enjoy my blog about running (...and other stuff too). Thank you for reading my blog. Sincerely. runwitme running with passion

No comments: