Monday, August 15, 2005

The Spectaculars - Final 8

The Spectaculars - R&B Pop Nite Posted by Picasa No running story last weekend. Malay Mail Big Walk was postponed (to November, I heard). Larian Gemilang was postponed. I felt miserable but my mood was slightly lifted when I went to see the Malaysian Idol live at Sri Pentas 2. I am sure going to miss the Spectaculars as starting this week onwards I will be taking night classes every Thursday and Friday night. So, no more idols, just books. Sigh! Anyway, here are some pictures I took in the Spectaculars show – R&B Pop nite. I was seated right behind the judges next to a very annoying fat bloke who couldn't keep his mouth shut. The stage view was somewhat blocked by Paul Moss bushy head, but I didn't mind at all for I managed to snap some candid the guest judge, Anuar Zain pictures. I also got my “hand” autographed. Jee (no, not Fauziah Latif), if you're reading this, the pictures are dedicated to you.

No comments: