Thursday, March 30, 2006

Nice Bridge Over Calm Water Posted by Picasa

I woke up about 3:30am. Got ready and went down to the lobby without disturbing my cousins who were still in dreamland. Met Narumol in the pick-up bus. Narumol is from Bangkok and she has a plan to run all the marathons in Malaysia this year. Early this month she was in KL for KLIM. I saw her again at ING Thailand Temple Run. Now, Saberkas RH Marathon. Hats off to her. SRHM was her third full marathon in March alone. Like me, she also likes to take pictures on the run. Watch out for her in Putrajaya Marathon in September.

I had a lot of time to kill before the start of ½ Marathon. So, I went on a snapping frenzy. I snapped the beautiful bridge where the starting point was. I snapped picture of the majestic Baitul Makmur building. I snapped pictures of runners catching some 40 winks beside the lake! (Insert wink here!) I snapped pictures of runners getting ready at the start point. Snap here! Snap there! Everywhere Snap! Snap!

No comments: