Thursday, March 09, 2006

Putrajaya Marathon 2006

Fresh from KLIM, I am already thinking of the next Marathon even though I am still haunted by the tummy upset in KLIM 2006 and the mother of all “pok kai” falls from Putrajaya ½ last year. I have about 6 months to prepare for this race. Hmmm..Should I, or shouldn’t ? Event: 42km, 21km, Under distance When: 10 Sept 2006 (Sunday) Where: PutraJaya (Where else? Duh!) Highlight: Beautiful architectures and scenic views at our Malaysian administrative city. Medals for all finishers and attractive cash prizes. Will keep you all updated as the time comes. At the moment, no official website yet. Anyway, check out my last years' Putrajaya 1/2 marathon experience in my 2005 September archive. http://runwitme.blogspot.com/2005_09_01_runwitme_archive.html

No comments: