Sunday, February 22, 2009

Aaron Aziz at Tesco Puchong

Since I got my new camera, I would shoot anything at any given opportunity. One of my favourites is shooting at celebrity appearances or shows. The models/ artistes know what to do in front of the camera and at the same time it is also very challenging as you have to battle the crowd while trying to maintain the focus.

Aaron Aziz, a famous Malay actor is the face for L'Oreal Men Expert range in the Malaysian market. Too bad, Daniel Wu and Pierce Brosnan, Aaron's international counterparts didn't make their appearance here. Pigs will fly if one day you see Daniel or Pierce a Tesco Puchong. LOL!

Personally, I think he put on too much make-up. Don't like the dyed hair and his brown contact lense. He looked much better in the poster. More natural I would say. But what do I know? Tonnes of female (including the makciks) were found swooning at Tesco Hypermart yesterday. LOL!

Aaron trying to do a Chef Wan impression. :)

Check out the rest of the photos (higher resolution) HERE.

No comments: