Monday, March 29, 2010

Running with Kaskade

What? KASKADE @ EUPHORIA by Ministry of Sound

Who? Kaskade – One of the most influential people in the San Francisco house scene, as well as one of the hardest-working: By night he's Kaskade the house music producer/DJ; by day he's Ryan Raddon, A&R director for OM Records.

Where? EUPHORIA by Ministry of Sound

When? 10th April 2010 (9.30pm - 3.00am)

How much? RM60 + 1 Drink

More info? Click HERE.

I love running! And I love listening to music when I run.

My heart pumpped with excitement when I learn that Kaskade, one of my favourite remixer will be in town for a gig!

Kaskade is no stranger in my running music playlist. I have been a fan of his club remixes since I first listened to his remix of Don't Cha (Pussycat Dolls), a #1 on the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play.

Kaskade has also worked magic with hits from Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, LeAnn Rimes, Paris Hilton etc.

“My favourite track from Kaskade is...

It's called Step One Two from Kaskade's Strobelight Seduction album. I love the lyrics...and the hypnotic vocals by Haley Gibby) Fantastic to run to (and to dance to). It's a must in my running playlist!

Step one two....Step one two....!

Here's a current Kaskade remix that I am loving to death! Kaskade took a great spin of Lady Gaga feat Beyonce smash hit Telephone and turn it into a super club stomper!

So, on the night of 10th April, DO NOT TELEPHONE me! I will be k-kinda busy! Heheh!

Can call all you want but there’s no one home (READ: I will be in Euphoria)

And you’re not gonna reach my telephone (READ: I will be dancing to Kaskade!)

Are you coming too?

:D

No comments: