Monday, June 28, 2010

Video: Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2010 Flag Off

42km (5:00am) - What rainy start. Ugh! I had to store away my SLR and make do with tiny Oly...But better than nothing at all. Heheh! I took this right in front of the VIP tent.

21km (6:15am) - Slightly better view of the start area at the Dataran Merdeka. I waddled my way up the video/ photographer platform built for the media for this :)

10km (7:00am) - Me in the race! Major human traffic jam at the start. Heheh!

5km? (8:00am) - Sorry...I don't have this video. I can't be running a 10k and taping the fun run start, right? Heheh!

I have got tonnes of more stories, photos, interviews and videos coming soon! Please comeback for updates! The marathon didn't end at the finish line! I have got like over 1,000 photos to sort. (Insert mock fainting here) LOL!

1 comment:

Yin said...

It was nice starting together with you at the 10K run :)I saw me and mum in your video!