Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Boom Box

Went shopping at MidValley after work. Supposed to meet Alex for dinner but he had some "emergency" at work. Tower records is having sales. Yippee! 10% Storewide! Bought No Doubt's Boom Box - A Limited Edition (I love the sound of this...repeat Limited Edition...) Box Set that comes with 2CDs and 2DVDs. 1 greatest hits CD (1992-2003), 1 rare and remixed CD, 1 greatest hits videos DVD and 1 live in Tragic Kingdom DVD. All for RM 120.90 with 10% discount. Very good buy. One downer though..I don't have a DVD player yet. :) ...Decide to grabs some other CDs on sale. Picked up Ning Baizura, critically acclaimed Selagi Ada Ning CD. Her best album yet. Sheila Majid's old album Ratu was in my shopping bag too. One of my favourite Malay divas. Great album - laid-back, jazzy and smooth. Can't believe my eyes when I saw Alejandro Sanz's Unplugged album was going for RM13.50 among other bargain bin materials like Sammi Cheng and Aaron Kok CDs. Grabbed it without hesitation. Picked up Luther Vandross' Dance With My Father, Anuar Zain 1998-2002 CDs and an old Aussie VCD- Muriel's Wedding on my way to the cashier...smiling. I love CD shopping!!