These shoes have been around in the market since last February but we only got our
hands feet into them yesterday! The Nike Flyknit Lunar1+ combines latest Nike technology, Nike Flyknit with plush, responsive Lunarlon.
The review pair is Wolf Grey/Black/White/Dark Grey. Must have gotten my box mixed up! Heheh!
The shoes feature a seamless knit construction, sitting atop a speckled Lunarlon sole unit.
Since the top is knitted, you can expect high breathability and stretch.
Flat shoe laces
Wraparound Flywire cables (white) on the upper cradle the foot for locked-down support.
The low-profile tongue is also knitted, providing ventilation and comfort.
Lunarlon plush cushioning offers a soft, responsive ride.
The sole still features a modified ‘waffle’ design on a flat, neutral platform.
Pull-tab on the heel for easy on and off.
The Nike Flyknit Lunar1+ retails for RM529 and available at the following Nike stores:
• Nike Store, Mid Valley Mega Mall, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Nike Store, Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Nike Store, Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Nike Store, The Curve, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
• Nike Store, Sunway Pyramid, Petaling Jaya, Selangor Malaysia
For official press release for Nike Flyknit Lunar1+, please click HERE.