Monday, June 07, 2004

Liquid Dream


Chocolate Fountain Posted by Hello

I was on my way to Yoga class when got called from Francis. I have totally forgotten that there was a food gathering that Sunday. So I took the LRT to Dang Wangi and walked to Shangri-la Hotel. Lee Siah, Lam, Poh, Joan and Francis were already feasting on the prawns and rock oysters when I arrived. Great meeting them again.

Question like "Why do men cannot aim properly into the toilet bowl?" and "Can girl pee standing?" were among our topic of discussion. I found out that girls do pee standing, in the shower. Lam just got back from Sydney. She got me a kangaroo key-chain, adding to my dusty collection of unused key chains from various part of the worlds, from friends and relatives. The amount of key chains I got probably can last me through 3 lifetimes.

She also brought some chili flavoured chocolate for us. Hmmm..I wonder who thought of this idea but most of us could not tell that there was chili in the chocolate. Our taste bud corpuscles probably dead by long-term abuse of chili padi and the spicy stuff that we gorged upon everyday.

The highlight of the day was probably the chocolate fountain. Whoever invented this was a genius. Five tiers of flowing melted chocolate waiting to be dipped into. My liquid dream indeed. We dipped our fruit, biscuits and marshmallow into the chocolate. It was heavenly with strawberries but did not go so well with honeydew. I must have made 10 rounds to the fountain. Wouldn't it be nice if they provide fountain like this at the marathon drinking stations? Heavenly way to refuel.

Saw a very nice yoga mat at Nike Shop at KL Plaza, available in bright orange, light blue & light green, complete with the "swoosh" logo. Tempted to buy one. Finally decided not to as mats are provided at my yoga class. Moreover, the yogis in India probably do all the asanas on the ground without any mat, let alone Nike yoga non-slip mat.

But then, I might just return to the shop and grab it later. Anyway, my motto still is – If you are not GOOD at running, at least you must LOOK GOOD running. I guess the same applies to yoga (Insert cheeky laugh here).

No comments: