Wednesday, February 16, 2005

My Big Fat Chinese New Year Celebration

Chinese New Year Visits Posted by Hello

Big - because my belly girth has increased after back from CNY celebration.

Fat - the amount of fried food that I have gobbled up. Super size me, honey bunny!

My Chinese new year rituals involve these items:

1) Wear something red (this year I bought 2 red shirts and 3 red underwear)

2) Remote controls (4 of them - Astro, TV, VCD player and AIWA mini Hifi)

3) Mandarin oranges, cookies, sweets and dried meat (bak kua)

4) A fake smile when asked when will I get hitched.

I visited my uncle and took a look at his medal collection. Impressive. He has a display cabinet for all of his medal! He also gave me his extra Seremban 1/2 Marathon pewter medal which he found after the run. Hehe...people get ang pow for CNY, I got a medal. Cool, eh?

No comments: