Thursday, October 13, 2005

Gimme, Gimme, Gimme Madonna

Pretty in Pink? Posted by Picasa I love my new Sony Network Walkman. Been playing with my new toy most of the time. Taking it everywhere I go - to the toilet, to my bed, to my college, to the bus stop, to the train station, to the Giant Supermart, to McD, to KFC, to the zoo..erm...perhaps not the zoo but you get the idea, right? The only place that I have not taken this baby is on my running route, be it on the road or park. (Insert prayer for the speedy healing of my ankle here). The sound is fantastic. I have heard bass that I have never heard before. It comes with a safety feature to set a limit for the volume to protect the ears. With the bass assault like that, thank God that the people at Sony include this safety measure. The battery life is excellent. It lasts me 4 days without recharge. I had to charge my iPod every other day previously. BW forwarded me a new photo of Madonna cover art for her new single - Hung Up yesterday. Hmmm...Interesting. Looks like Maddie is back to rules the dance chart with her disco mirror ball. This song samples heavily from ABBA's Gimme Gimme Gimme (a man after midnight). You can hear bits of it in the new Motorola RCKR (with iTunes) MP3 mobile phone. I think HitZ FM has also been playing snippets of it. Is this chicken feeding mummy turning to a voracious man-eater again? She does look like she is trying to be disco-pop princess, Kylie Minogue. But wait; didn't Kylie copy Madonna at the first place? Hmmm....Anyway, this will give me something fab to put into my Sony Walkman when the single is released on November 7, a week before her full studio album release. Single track listing: 1. Hung Up - Album Version 2. Hung Up - Radio Version 3. Hung Up - Tracy Young Get Up and Dance Groove Mix 4. Hung Up - Get Up and Dance Groove Mix Edit 5. Hung Up - SDP Extended Vocal Mix 6. Hung Up - SDP Vocal Mix Edit

No comments: