Monday, December 20, 2010

Larian Hijrah 1432H (2011)

Wah! This is the first time I encounter a run starting from the National Mosque!

What? Larian Hijrah 1Malaysia 1 Ummah 2011

Where? Masjid Negara, KL

When? 2 January 2011 (Sunday; 8am)

Who? Organised by JAWI (Jabatan Agama Islam Wilayah Persekutuan)

How far? 5km

How much? FREE REGISTRATION! Closing date: 27 Dec 2011

More info? http://www.jawi.gov.my

Download the registration form HERE.

Note: Please wear the T-shirt given and long track pants. Do not expose your sexy legs, OK? Tutup aurat la. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, i am from Singapore and might be going to KL around the new year period. I found your web site and the Larian Hijrah 5KM run in KL on Jan-2 (Sun). I am keen to take part and would like to know how to register and is it oopen to everyone (as I am a Chinese here in Singapore).

You can email me at DTJK11@gmail.com


Appreciate your reply.

Best Regards
JK Tan

RunWitMe said...

Hi! It did mention it is open to runners from KL and Putrajaya only. You might want to check with the organiser.