The 36th annual Gold Coast Airport Marathon (GCAM) will be staged on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 July 2014 in one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world in Queensland, Australia.
1. Its a celebrated and award-winning Australian marathon. Recently, GCAM received the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) Road Race Gold Label.
2. The course is fast, flat and scenic (Well...almost! Heheh!)
3. Its regarded as one of the best courses to run a “Personal Best”. So, go on. Run like a horse!
4. Winter on the Gold Coast is great for running (even when you run barefooted)
5. There is a race for all ages and abilities.
6. Your friends, family and work colleagues can participate with you.
7. The atmosphere on course and at the finish is a celebration of its own.
8. Fantastic finisher’s medal and shirt for your bragging rights!
9. The event delivery and runner servicing is first class. Delivery, geddit? Heheh!
10. Access is easy with direct flight from Kuala Lumpur to the Gold Coast. Even our very own Malaysia Women Marathon race director, Karen Loh ran the GCAM last year!
Photo courtesy of Ultrarunner Tey Eng Tiong who ran the entire route of GCAM in 2013 with his digital camera.
Find out more about Gold Coast Airport Marathon at http://www.facebook.com/GCMarathon and http://www.goldcoastmarathon.com.au
For those keen to run #GCAM14, there is a special 5/7DAYS RUN GOLD COAST tour package fr RM2,358 which includes:
Accommodation @ Wyndham apartment or similar (3 or 5 nights)For details, click HERE.
Return airfares to Gold Coast with AirAsia X
Applicable government/airport taxes and fuel surcharge *
20Kg checked in baggage & 7kg hand-luggage
Return airport transfer at Gold Coast
Return transfer to Sport Expo (collection of race kit)
One-way transfer to race starting point on 06th July