Thursday, March 03, 2005

Can't Get Running Out Of My Head

Music To My Ears Posted by Hello

I am drowsing my bitterness about the whole vest thingy with the sweetness of music.

Currently, I am busy selecting songs and planning their sequence to jive with my marathon this weekend. I read in the March edition of Runner's World that music can improve the running performance. There is no better time to try it as I just got myself a ultra cool, ultra slim mp3 player!

What's on the play list? Crazy in Love - Beyonce; Don't Give Up (Club Mix) - Chicane feat. Bryan Adams; All Night (Don't Stop) - Janet Jackson; I Believe In You - Kylie Minogue; I'm A Slave 4U (Thunderpuss Club Mix) - Britney; Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz, When Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going - Billy Ocean; Breathe - The Prodigy; Enter Sandman - Metallica; What It Feels like For a Girl (Paul Oakenfold Remix) - Madonna; Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi; Don't Call Me Baby (Madison from Out of Space Remix) - Madison Avenue; A Little Less Conversation (JXL Remix) - Elvis Presley; Rockerfellar Skank - Fat Boy Slim, Rolling - Limp Bizkit, Jump - House of Pain...etc So many songs, so little time....My choices are eclectic, upbeat and fun.

I think I am going to enjoy my marathon more this year. Lalalalalalalala....I just can't get running out of my head : )

No comments: