Friday, August 29, 2008

Nike+ Human Race: Athlete Voices

What? Nike+ Human Race

Where? Singapore + 20 other cities all over the world.

When? 31.08.08

Paul Tergat- As a runner myself, I am excited to be a part of an event that brings runners from all over the world together. The Nike+ Human Race is an amazing way for people to connect and at the same time support the work of great causes like ninemillion.org, WWF & LAF. Like every other runner on the start line, I'm ready to race the world and be a part of a running event unlike any other!

Paula Radcliffe- I’ve raced all over the world during my career including the London marathon numerous times, but running the Nike+ Human Race in London will be truly unique. Racing with runners in my hometown of London will be made even more special knowing we are also 1 of 25 cities running together, supporting the same great causes and sharing in the same amazing Nike+ Human Race experience!

Kara Goucher- I run because I love to run. I run to compete and on August 31st, I'll join a million others around the world who feel the same. For me, the Nike+ Human Race will be a running experience unlike any other I've done - one where runners can see some of the world’s most incredible sights, run for amazing causes and watch incredible concerts when its all over. When I compete I run for myself and my country, in the Nike+ Human Race, I'll get to run with the world.

Mebrahtom Keflezighi- The Nike+ Human Race is an amazing opportunity to share my passion for running with others all over the globe. It’s a unique event that will have the power to connect everyone, everywhere by combining the best of sport and music while supporting great causes like WWF, LAF and ninemillion.org. As a native of Eritrea and a citizen of the US, I love that I can feel like I’m racing with the world.

runwitme- I’m just glad and honoured that I got invited by Nike to run this truly unique race…The running number is printed on the T-shirt, now how often do you get that??! I hope that you can run with me virtually. Watch this space. : )

No comments: