Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Innov8 Run

Yay! I've been selected to participate in this event, Innov8 Run on Nov 1.

This means I'm in the running to win myself a spanking new SAMSUNG Innov8 phone that comes with a 8MP camera and tonnes of other features. There are the questions that I had to answer to apply for the run. Read on and cringe. LOL!

1)How will you describe yourself in 10 words

Smart, Creative, Passionate, Active, Patient, Caring, Considerate, Spontaneous, Curious and Adventurous.

(Masuk bakul angkat sendiri! It felt weird blowing my own trumpet like this LOL!)

2) Individualist or team player?

Team player

3) What is the craziest/ most outrageous thing you have done in your life?

Wolfing down a plate of Char Koay Teow with fried worms in a "Fear Factor"-like competition in Penang. Read about it here.

4) How has technology changed your life in 1 sentence?

Technology makes my world closer to the people I care about.

5) Do you have a blog?

Yes! You are reading it! :)

Wish me lots of luck!

No comments: