Monday, June 27, 2005

Countdown for the Yummiest Run of All

Ipoh Int.Run 2005 Posted by Hello Ipoh International Run is just a few days away. Honestly, I am looking forward for the food more than I am to hit the tarmac as I have not been training these few weeks. I will be taking my own sweet time to finish the run and enjoy the sceneries (read: people's behinds...that's the fate of slow runner like me heheh! ). Medal is a bonus if I get it. If not, don't cry for me Argentina.....Hahah! I had fun reading back my last year's blog on Ipoh. Sure bring back memories and the saliva.....(Insert more saliva drips here) My Last Year's Ipoh Run Blog For food lovers like me, click this link below. I am salivating like a Pavlov dog just by reading about what delicious food Ipoh has to offer. You might spot me at the eateries listed here. Heheh! Wikitravel - Ipoh

No comments: