Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Train wreck at Genting Highland! Posted by Picasa At approximately 1:30pm, I witness a freak accident right in front of my eyes. An unmanned runaway train rolled down the slope and crashed into the fence. It blocked the walking route completely. If it wasn’t for the fence, the train might have gone down the ravine. Luckily, nobody was hurt. If I were about few seconds faster, I would have been making the headline in the Star again. Picture notes: 1. Crash! Boom! Bang! 2. Everybody doing the locomotion! 3. Road dividers turned helter-skelter (Part 1) 4. No train disaster gonna stop him. 5. Road dividers turned helter-skelter (Part 2) 6. The only way is to climb through it 7. The walk must go on 8. This picture was taken after I completed another lap; the train was warded off using yellow rope divider and the participants had to walk around it instead of through it. 9. Yellow arrow showing where the runaway train came from.

No comments: