Do you have what it takes to UNLOCK THE FAST as a team of 3?
Test out the cushioning, speed and lightness of ASICS newest FlyteFoam Series consisting of the NOOSA FF, GEL-DS TRAINER 22 and DynaFlyte shoe with FlyteFoam (ASICS lightest cushioning system!) & win prizes for unlocking your speed as a team of 3 at the ASICS FlyteFoam showcase
Date: Saturday, 22 April & Sunday 23 April 2017
Time: 12.30pm – 7.30pm
Venue: South Court, Mid Valley Megamall, Ground Floor
75 Lingkaran Syed Putra,
Mid Valley City
58000 Kuala Lumpur
There will be 3 categories to compete in, All Men's, All Women's and Mixed. The team from each category that clocks the most distance within 5 minutes will win a pair of ASICS FlyteFoam Series for each team member. The first 10 teams of 3 participants of each day will walk away with a pair of ASICS socks for each team member.
*Last registration for participation each day is at 7.30PM.
#UnlockTheFast #ASICSMY #FlyteFoam
Terms & Conditions
1. Only participants of age 18 years and above are allowed to take part.
2. All participants must sign and complete the indemnity form before they are allowed to take part in this challenge.
3. There are 3 team catergories - All Men’s, All Women’s and Mixed (Men + Women).
4. The challenge will be held on 2 days, 22nd and 23rd April 2017, and the 3 teams (1 from All Men’s, All Women’s and Mixed catergory each) that clocks the most distance within 5 mins will win a pair of ASICS FlyteFoam shoes for each of their team members at the end of each challenge day. Each member may pick a pair of ASICS FlyteFoam footwear for their prize (subject to availability that is to Prestige Sports Sdn. Bhd. discretion)
5. On each day of the challenge, only the first 10 teams of 3 participants will receive a pair of ASICS socks after completing 5 minutes on the treadmill.
6. The last challenge of each day will be at 19.45 PM (Last registration for each day at 19.30 PM) and winners for that day will be determined by 20.45 PM. Winners will be notified by mobile and email provided in the indemnity form. Further instructions regarding the collection of prizes will be communicated then.
7. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable and may be subject to availability. Value of the prizes may vary; ASICS reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
8. ASICS’s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the challenges, and no queries, appeals may be made or entertained regarding ASICS’s decision on the same. The receipt by any winner of any prize under this challenge is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
9. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use of the winner’s name, image, voice and/or likeness by ASICS for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of ASICS by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
10. Prestige Sports Sdn. Bhd. Reserves the right to withdraw the promotion or amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
For more info, please visit https://www.facebook.com/ASICSMalaysia/
Triathlon Bike 101 Workshop on May 6 - I still remember how I struggled to learn how to wear cleats, drink while riding, hold on to the aerobars, and uhm scratch an itch with one hand when I was...
6 hours ago