Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Now, That’s What I Call Great Marketing

Praise You! Posted by Picasa It has been awhile since I check my mailbox. I have phobia to see so many unpaid bills. (Insert nervous laugh here). I was also surprise to find a postcard from Singapore Marathon, giving a high praise on my performance last year. Errrm....It wasn’t that great, really. I sucked, in fact. But giving the enjoyment and how well-organised the event last year, I will definitely head back South for the run. The card came with a promotional code (LYFM-425) for an early birdie discount. Pay only SGD35 for full marathon before 1 August. For late comers, you gonna have to dish out a whopping SGD 70 after Oct 1! I can buy 2 extra CDs if I were to sign up early. The organisers sure know how to worm their ways into the runners' hearts. (Insert applause here). Note: The offer is valid ONLY for 2004 runners and on-line registrations before Monday 1 August 2005.

No comments: