Sunday, April 16, 2006

Goodies Posted by Picasa

I was given a certificate of participation upon the completion of my run at Dataran Merdeka. Not interested to stay on for the lucky draw. Went straight to Bukit Aman to register for NB-PACM 15K and then home sweet home.

After running with COPS this time, the next coming event will see runners running with CORPSES. Heheh! I kid you not. Jogathon Warisan (Heritage Jogathon) or more aptly dubbed by local runners as Larian Kubur (Graveyard Run) as route passes through some KL’s oldest Chinese cemeteries and crematoriums too. I survived last’s year run but I don’t think I would like to do it again this year. (Insert Chicken sh*t here. Heheh!) I run wild but my imaginations run even wilder. Watched too many Kiong Si (Chinese Vampire) flicks. Heheh!

Check out my last year’s Larian Kubur in my April 2004 archive

http://runwitme.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_runwitme_archive.html

What? Jogathon Warisan 2006

Where? Tien Hou Temple, Kuala Lumpur

When? 30 April 2006

More info: http://www.pacesetters.com.my/resource/forms/index.htm

No comments: