Thursday, September 09, 2010

runwitme wishes Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri

To add a little bit more glam to this blog, I have "enlisted" some help from local celebrities to wish all my Muslim friends "Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri."

These are exclusive photos that I took from various outings during the Ramadhan month. :)

Malaysian pop princess - Siti Nurhaliza and her raya card. :)























I got Dayang Nurfaizah to pen a few words for you guys...:)  For more photos, please visit http://sayasayangdayang.blogspot.com/


Mawi and Ekin in matching purple @ Majlis Berbuka Puasa MStar
























Mizz Nina is looking demure in her floral baju kurung, eh?























My post is not complete with a video. Here you go! Enjoy the performance from two of my favourite Malaysian singers, Sheila Majid and Anuar Zain. Selamat Hari Raya!



While munching on those ketupat and biskut raya, please remember to vote for me in the My Selangor Story blogging contest if you have not done so. Please click the link to vote - http://www.myselangorstory.com/my-selangor-story-from-a-to-z/

Gimme some hearts OK?

THANKS!

No comments: