Tuesday, December 06, 2005

TIME GOES BY SO SLOWLY...THOSE WHO RUN SEEM TO HAVE ALL THE FUN.....

3...2...1...Stampede!!! Posted by Picasa Woke up around 5:00 am. Did the before a run morning ritual. Lubricate where needed to be lubricated. Applied protection....(Sun protection, what are you thinking?). Also "Bombed Hiroshima" Heheh! Breakfast consisted of a cup of Milo and a BreadTalk Onde-Onde bun. The start point was just a 10 minutes walk away. When I reached, the marathon runners had already been set off. I took my place in the waiting pen. The DJ were playing upbeat songs to psych up the runners.At sharp 6:30am, we were released. "Jump" by Van Halen was blaring from the speaker! Wonderful! We had to jostle about 100 meter as it was to crowded to run. After that I put on my Sony Walkman and Ring, Ring, Ring..goes Madonna...Heheh. I simply love the song "Hung Up". It has a very nice beat and extremely catchy. I had several remixes loaded to my Sony Walkman and it was the only song I listen to until I reached 7 km mark. My legs couldn't keep up to Maddie's beat and my left ankle was starting to hurt. Then came Bon Jovi..... It's my life It's now or never I ain't gonna live forever I just want to live while I'm alive (It's my life) My heart is like an open highway Like Frankie said I did it my way I just wanna live while I'm alive It's my life....

No comments: