Sunday, June 11, 2006

I Took Elvis Out For A Run Yesterday Morning

Note: Pic for decorative purpose only.

Elvis makes good running companion. Yeah….I uploaded Elvis MP3 hits into my Sony Walkman before I went for my Saturday morning jog to Subang Lake.

The best songs for keeping them motor running are Jailhouse Rock, Burning Love, A Big Hunk O’ Love, Hound Dog. All Shook Up, A Little Less Conversation and Rubbernecking and Blue Suede Shoes (which I deliberately changed the lyric to Running Shoe…)

Well, it's one for the money,

Two for the show,

Three to get ready,

Now go, cat, go.

But don't you step on my running shoes.

You can do anything but lay off of my running shoes.

Well, you can knock me down,

Step in my face,

Slander my name

All over the place.

Do anything that you want to do, but uh-uh,

Honey, lay off of my shoes

Don't you step on my running shoes.

You can do anything but lay off of running shoes.

Worst Elvis Song for Running - Wooden Heart. It is based on a German folk song complete with German lyrics. Can’t stand the accordion. Achtung baby!

No comments: