Monday, June 19, 2006

Lucky Draw Posted by Picasa

We stayed on for the lucky draw thinking that the main prize was a car – Alado. But the draw ended with Water heaters as main prizes. I guess I must have terribly misinformed or maybe the Alado autoparts are still on their way, being shipped in a jonker from China. Hmmmm…….Anyway, Poh’s number was called and he won himself a plastic watch. He was not too happy with the prize as he got a lady’s model. Picky! Picky!

Then, my number was picked up from the box. I won a collared Brook T-shirt. Size L. Hmmm….it is kinda big but better than getting nothing. What a nice surprise. I think the T-shirt will go nicely with my Brooks running shorts which I won in the Pacesetters Bonding Run in FRIM a few years ago. YK didn’t get anything. Hmmmm. 2 out of 3 ain’t bad. (Insert Meatloaf warble here).

No comments: