Wednesday, February 10, 2010

花田囍事2010 - All's Well Ends Well Too Autograph Session

I was practically star-struck to the max last Monday. After the Kris Allen autograph session at MV, I rushed to Pavilion for another autograh session.

The crowd demographic was slightly different though! :) Mainly older Chinese and they didn't scream their heads off when they saw the stars on the stage. :)

What? 花田囍事2010 - All's Well Ends Well Too 2010 Autograph Session

Where? Pavilion, KL

When? 8 Feb 2010, 8:30pm.

Who? Cast - Raymond Wong 黃百鳴, Sandra Ng 吳君如, Louis Koo 古天樂 & Ronald Cheng 鄭中基.

The cast looked very laid-back. Nobody dressed to kill. Actually, I think Sandra Ng dressed like she was going to pasar malam, (night market). LOL!

All's Well Ends Well Too 2010 is the 5th installment of the successful series of All Well Ends Well. So, expect a lot of slapsticks and hilarious banters between the casts.

Sandra Ng confidently said that this movie is 5 times funnier than the last year's one.

100 lucky fans who managed to land their grubby hands on the goodie bags earlier were given the chance to get the stars' autographs. One had to practically fight for it. Not unlike food distribution in a refugee camp!

Me? I was just too lazy to move. Let them "fight" for the goodie bags. Furthermore, I didn't want to give up my spot near the stage. I got a fairly good side view on the stage.

The autograph. (I borrowed this poster from an auntie just to snap the autograph). I like Louis Koo singnature. LOL!

Now the video.

ENJOY!

No comments: