Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Balance - Pacesetters 15KM 2009

I forgot to register for this run and by the time I realized it, the registration fee had already gone up to a whopping RM55. Some runners were seen "pimp-ing" their bibs at much higher $$$ too in some chatbox! Hmmmmm.....

This run is definitely one of the hot sellers in the local running scene!

So, what am I to do? Take picture lor...

Some of the trophies were broken upon arrival....

The medal is exactly like the shoe on top of the trophies. I want one of it next year.....:) I mean the medal.....

A little video I took at the starting and finishing of this run. There were some serious final moment "sayur-ing" (overtaking) in session! LOL!

ENJOY!

Note: Soundtrack - You Found Me - The Fray (Lenny B Full Vocal Remix)

No comments: