Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Runners in Red Dresses

I was walking from Lake Garden after collecting the NB15K bib for a friend when I saw this bunch of runners on the busy road near KL Sentral.

They looked like regular runners with their running shoes except that they wore bright red long dresses. And they were MEN! (....or at least they looked like men to me. LOL!)

So, I took out my camera, zoom to the max and managed to snap some picture of them in action.

I have no idea who they were, what they were doing or why they were dressed like that for a run. Does anybody know?

Look like somebody has raided his grandma’s closet.

Whatever blows you skirt up, honey! LOL!

I will stick to my dri-fit shorts and vest...

p/s - Sorry about the screwed up white balance! LOL! (Note to self: Always set white balance back to AUTO after use)

No comments: