Monday, December 04, 2006

Johor Bahru...6:41am Posted by Picasa

We reached JB around 6:40-ish. Malaysian Immigration check was done on board. Bumped into Mr. Khoo Chong Beng (The Organiser of the Penang 12 Hr Walk) again at the Singapore Immigration checkpoint. We took the same train last year as well.

We arrived in Tanjong Pagar Train Station around 8-ish. Took a bus (90 cents) to Chinatown, where we would put up a night at a rented apartment near People's Park. We decided to book the place because it was cheap. It worked out SGD17.50 per person per night. Furthermore, the MRT station is literally at the doorstep.

After freshened up, we went to Marina Mandarin to collect our race kits. Bumped into Bose at City Hall and spotted Ai Ling wondering around at the Marina Shopping Mall. Collection of race kit was painless. Love the gym bag. They ran out of M size vest, so I was asked if I wanted the size S or L vest. I took the S one and it fits. I am not as fat as I think I am...Heheh.

No comments: