Saturday, December 23, 2006

No Medal? It's OK. I've got these souvenirs from my lil' AWIHM Supporters. Posted by Picasa

I have prepared a series of tips and guides in my travel pages at virtualtourist.com.

Runwitme’s Cambodia Itinerary

Runwitme’s guide to Phnom Penh

Runwitme’s guide to Siem Reap/ Angkor Wat

Runwitme's comprehensive temple-by-temple guide to Angkor Wat International Half Marathon 2006 route. It is an invitation to you to “run with me” virtually in the Angkor Wat International Half Marathon 2006. Each tip is accompanied by a picture. Click “more picture” if you wanna see more.

Don’t forget to rate my tips if you find them useful. I would love to hear comments from you too. Hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed building the pages from scratch.

Ar kun (Thank You in Khmer).

No comments: