• Run for 60 mins and less you get a Reebok running bib and socks.
• Run for 60 mins and more you get a Reebok running tee (worth Rm69.00).
• Run for 60 mins and more between 10pm to 8 am on the 25th, 26th and 27th Feb, you get a Reebok running tee(worth RM69.00), and a reebok bag (worth Rm99.00).
Wow.....That's fantastic. Not only you get a fine workout, you get some cool Reebok loot too! You can do so by signing up for the REEBOK Zigtech TREADMILL CHALLENGE this coming 25th February, 26th February & 27th February 2011.
The Reebok ZIGTECH TREADMILL CHALLENGE is a 48 hours non-stop running on treadmill with the objective of recording the most amount of energy generated (DISTANCE X SPEED) by a group of runners..
It starts at 5pm on Friday, 25th February at Ground Floor, New Wing, 1 Utama and concludes at 5pm on Sunday, 27th February 2011.
The invitation is open to all runners in durations of 15 minutes and more and there is NO ENTRY FEE!
How cool is that?
There will be entertainment to make the challenge more interesting and entertaining.
Some T&C you might wanna pay attention to:
1. 2 winners only. 1 Male and 1 female.
2. Each winner will win RM3,700.00 in cash and kind.
3. Decision of the organizer is FINAL.
4. Energy measured in kilojoules by every runner is recorded by officials.
5. Winner is determined by the most energy recorded by the Reebok treadmill.
6. Highest energy is calculated by longest distance multiplied by fastest speed.
7. Minimum speed is 6.4km per hour.
8. Minimum 15 minutes per runner.
Registration is FREE. Click HERE for details.
Runwitme says: They will give you a pair of Reebok Zigman shoes and socks for your run. You are not allowed to take the shoes home though. But definitely you can keep your sweat-drenched socks after the run. LOL!
Note: There was a similar challenge held at same venue in 2009 by Standard Chartered Marathon. Read about it HERE.