Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ten Fainted @ PM's Raya Open House

According to the latest news from NST, ten people were reported fainted at the Dato' Sri Mohd Najib Tun Abd Razak's open house at Seri Perdana on first day of Raya.

Out of 10, I managed to caught one on video. As I was tucking in the delicious satay at the "orang awam" tents, I saw the paramedics; rushing the poor girl to the ambulance. When it comes to busybody news like this, I always have my camera ready. :)

Wonder what had caused the fainting spells? Eaten too much Roti John at the buffet table? Drink too much air oren? Stood too long in the knee locked position in the queue to meet the PM and his ministers? Too smittened by the Shah Rukh Khan lookalikes at the food preparation area? Well, the workers at the open house were mainly foreigners, probably from Bangladesh or Pakistan. :)

Could it be possible that she fainted after she had heard the explosive singing voice of our multitalented First Lady, Datin Seri Rosmah?

This photo was lifted from the internet. I didn't take this pic. :)

Heheh! I don't know.

According to NST, the VIPS were entertained by Rosmah, who took to the stage to sing several songs including the Lauren Wood classic, Fallen, from the Pretty Woman soundtrack.

I don't have the such privilege to hear her sing. There were two stages at the Open House - one for Orang Awam (common people - like yours truly) on the field and one for the VIPs in the residence building itself.

Perhaps that's a good thing, no? :)

No comments: