Friday, April 01, 2011

Happy 10th Anniversary Nikon Malaysia! #NIKONMY10

Hey, where are these cuteys running to?

Heheh! Must be to the Nikon 10th Anniversary Celebration at Mid Valley Exhibition Centre. The event is happening now to 3 Apr 2011!

Happy 10th Birthday, Nikon Malaysia!

To celebrate this momentous occasion Nikon Malaysia decided to throw all Nikon fans and camera enthusiasts a celebration with plenty of fun and exicting activities such as model shooting photo contest, free sensor cleaning service, a showcase of iconic and legendary Nikon cameras, exhibitions of photographic works by guest photographers and photography talks by 10 renowned photographers.

You can touch, hold, feel and fondle the latest Nikon models here, I mean the camera, not the human models, OK? Heheh!

Throughtout the 10 years, Nikon Malaysia has grown tremendously with the introduction of Nikon Professional Support (NPS), Nikon Centre, Nikon Shop and the latest Nikon Club.

My first digital camera is a 3MP Nikon Coolpix 3500 which I took all over the world for my runs. Yup...I run with my camera to capture the happening along the scenic routes. My Nikon Coolpix 3500 camera has long gone to heaven but it served me well! It was replaced by a waterproof model from other brand now. Would have sticked to Nikon but at that time Nikon didn't have the waterproof model yet.

I can't imagine running with these superzooms, though! LOL!

Everyone is invited. Show some love to Nikon by celebrating with them at the Nikon 10th Anniversary Celebration at Mid Valley Exhibition Centre. NO ENTRANCE FEE!

For more info about Nikon 10th Anniversary Celebration, please click HERE.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

RIP RWM Coolpix!