Sunday, July 23, 2006

I Believe The Children Are Future…

What? Hope Run & Walk 2006

When? 22 July 2006 (Saturday)

Where? Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur

Why? Fund raising for Yayasan Harapan Kanak-Kanak (Children Hope Foundation)

How long? 7 km

This One For The Children Posted by Picasa

I took a bus down to KL at about 6:00am. The bus was loaded with foreigner workers on their way to work. I felt so blessed that I do not have to work on Saturday.

The run was rather a quiet affair. No so many people – expected, since the run was held on a Saturday morning. We were set off at 7:30 sharp by the Tan Sri Datin Paduka Sri Hajah Zaleha Ismail. I took it as an easy run, saving some of my energy for Klang Run on the next day. On my way back, I saw some fancy dress contestants on the opposite direction. Most of the dresses were rather boring expect a few in the kiddies category.

No comments: