Sunday, July 23, 2006

Kling! Klong! Klang!

What? Larian Bandar Diraja Klang 2006

When? 23 July 2006 (Sunday)

Where? Klang, Selangor

How long? 10 km

The Roads Are Alive with the Sound of Music Posted by Picasa

Zuh zuh zuh zuh zuh zuh zuh zuh zuh….

I just couldn’t stop playing “Control Myself”, new song by LL Cool J featuring Jennifer Lopez. I put it on repeat for the first half of my run. The run started at the Padang Sultan Suleiman, took us around the royal town of Selangor (the official residence of the Selangor Sultan).

I did push myself a lot harder than my usual run because the finisher medals were limited to the first 300 finishers in the Men Open category. So, I decided to take minimum photograph along the route. I did whizzed passed some “Kodak” moments but no regrets here - Finishing top 300 was more important. (Insert sweat here!)

No comments: