Monday, July 03, 2006

Safra Sheares Bridge Run 2006 Tee....Sexy eh? Posted by Picasa

I have officially signed up for the Safra Sheares Bridge Run - Army Half Marathon, on impulse. I surrendered to the seductive calling of the sexy event T-shirt displayed at the Safra Booth in the Milk Run Bazaar. So attractive. Furthermore, Safra was offering runners an extra T-shirt (2005) and GST waived if they sign up on the spot. The Safra people were really good at selling the event. I was told it would be a new route, taking runners through the famous shopping strip of Orchard Road, Chinatown and Little India. Cool…I will be my first time to be seen at Orchard Road without holding a HMV or Borders plastic bags. Heheh!

For those interested in the run may click the link below: http://www.safra.sg/safraSBR&AHM/

No comments: