Monday, December 14, 2009

Dayang Nurfaizah @ Piala Seri Endon Grand Finals

Hi! I attended the Grand Finals of batik design competition yesterday right after the 12 Hour walk (8pm - 8am). I was still groggy and have to keep slapping myself to stay awake during the show. LOL!

I didn't shoot during the fashion show because it was prohibited due to copyrights issue on the batik designs and stuff. But I will bring you some shots of the performing artistes during the intermission, especially my favourite local singer - Dayang Nurfaizah.

I guess you guys have to wait a little bit longer for the 12 Hours Walk photos and video because there are so many things to share and upload. So, at the mean time, please enjoy the pictures taken at Piala Seri Endon Grand Finals.

The emcees of the event - Lorraine Hahn and Ishak Nengah.

Mila of AF4.

Mawi. I think he was having a sore throat. He was struggling with higher notes.

The glamourous looking Dayang Nurfaizah.

Dayang performed two songs - Kasih & Warisan.

I was hoping that Dayang would step out onto the catwalk to be nearer to the audience, but she just limited her movement on stage. So, I had to zoom to the max to get these shots.

On the other hand, Misha was a bit "adventurous" and make full use of the catwalk.

Misha performed a medley of classic Malay songs.

After the performance, I managed to meet Dayang at the lobby of KL Convention Centre and got some updates on her future public appearances. The usual fan photography was in session with Alyn, Nizan etc.

Dayang Nurfaizah & Misha Omar.

Thank you to Dayang for obliging to pose photographs and Liza for the invite.

I believe I can fly.....Dayang pretending to be a butterfly. :P

Here's a video of Dayang Nurfaizah, performing an amazing cover of Sudirman Hj Arshad classic - Warisan.

ENJOY!

Sorry for the camera shake. I have to zoom (to avoid shooting the heads in the front rows) while handhholding my heavy camera. At the same time I was shivering due to the cold air-con in the ballroom. Brrrrr...

Note to self - bring a monopod for event like this. :)

No comments: