Friday, December 18, 2009

Tony Leung 梁家輝 & Fan Bingbing 范冰冰 @ Bodyguards and Assassins 十月圍城 Malaysian Gala Night

I think I should rename this blog to "Running with Glamour" or "Running After The Stars". LOL!

This week alone, I managed to wrestle myself some invitations to two movie premieres - Muallaf and this one. :)

Actually, I didn't know about this event until I saw the status update of Cinnamon The Lion about 5:30pm yesterday. Thanks Cinnamon!

I braved the traffic from Sunway to Pavilion and arrived just on time. Telekom Malaysia (TM) which was the sponsor of the event was giving away free passes for the gala. Luck was on my side, I managed to win a pass to enter the exclusive fan area by answering a simple question. (What is TM stands for? LOL!)

The movie tells the story of a group of (mostly undercover) bodyguards who must protect the revolutionary political leader Sun Yat-sen from an onslaught of highly trained assassins sent on the behest of the Emperor to quell the tide of reform in Hong Kong in 1905.

The fan area was just located behind the media. The stage was not highly elevated, our views were blocked by the press people. Dang!

Some silly games before the start of the event. (Insert yawn here)

One of the emcees for the night. Hmmmm.....

Finally they arrived.....Tony Leung Ka-Fai (the Revolutionary) and Fan Bingbing (the Concubine).

Did Tony Leong just fart? Or was it Fan Bingbing? LOL!

Other cast members like Donnie Yuen, Nicholas Tse, Leon Lai were not present.

Well, at least we get eye candy - Fan Bingbing. She's really gorgeous. I think this picture doesn't do justice to her beauty as I had no choice but to increase my iso setting resulting in a "noisy" photo because of low light condition. :(

We wish you a Merry Christmas!..

The launching of the movie - Bodyguards & Assassins.

The paparazzi...Check out those cameras!

Photo session with 70 winners (me included)...but frankly, I'd rather be on the other side. :)

Fan Bingbing was just an arm away....But of couse she was protected by some overzealous bodyguards.

The autographed poster that I won.

As usual, I end my post with a video of the event.

ENJOY!

No comments: