Monday, November 08, 2004

Mamamia! My Ipoh Medal Finally Here!

These are my finisher medals hanging on my Ikea floor lamp. I think I need a new floor lamp for 2005 onwards....Haha.

I finally received my Ipoh run medal. It was send by Poslaju. After 4 months waiting in agony, I found it in my postbox when I got home on Saturday evening after a trip to Singapore for Mamamia!. Great show if you like ABBA songs. Story line is simple and the songs flow brilliantly into the story.

It has been a month plus since I last blogged. My excuse: Busy. I miss blogging actually. These could have been the titles October blog.

1) Pink October - Breast Cancer Awareness Walk

2) Sunway Extreme Park Fun Run

3) Blue Concert @ Bukit Kiara

4) Alycia Keys Concert @ Stadium Negara

5) Bali Trip

I plan to update my blog during the Deepa-raya holiday. Please visit this blog again after Raya. I have got loads of pictures especially from Bali.

Wishing everyone Happy Deepavali and Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri. Maaf Zahir & Batin.

No comments: