Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Running with Horses

Padang Polo - Royal Playground Posted by Hello

During CNY holidays, I managed to run a few rounds around Padang Polo Pekan. It is one of my favourite place to run. One round approximately 2.5 km. Best place to run is early in the morning, when the sun is not that hot.

You may get to see many of the polo horses doing their morning exercise on the polo field.

I must say horse riding is a very sexy activity. The motions - up and down. The rubbing. The bouncing. Better stop or else I need a cold shower. Hehehe...but I think running is also sexy. The sweat. The heavy-breathing. The heartbeat racing.....and the orgasmic cup of ice-cold milo at the end of the run. Superb! (Insert wink here!)

Click here for more AMAZING pictures of PEKAN, Pahang

No comments: