Friday, October 20, 2006

I Love Dri-Fits

Go Technical! Posted by Picasa

This month is a dry season for running, due to the fasting month for our Muslim friends. So, I have got no races to run. And I do not have races to report. (Insert yawn here)

So what do I do with my free time? Reorganising my wardrobe is one of my activities. It’s time to take out those seldom worn clothes and donate them to charity. While rummaging through my clothes, I notice that my collection of Nike Dri-Fit T-shirts has grown over the year. I swear that they are the most comfortable clothes I have ever worn, while running or otherwise. Lightweight. Thin. Breezy. They are simply awesome.

My first Dri-Fit. I remember my hand trembled as I took it to the cashier. I have never spent so much on a T-shirt. (I could buy a dozen of normal cotton Tees with that kinda money). Technical apparels may seem extravagant but at the end it is all worth it. Once you go moisture management, you will never go back. Heheh!

No comments: