Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Dayang Nurfaizah

She celebrated her birthday on 20 July and had a bash at Hard Rock Cafe last Sunday.

I couldn't make it I was feeling rather unwell. (Insert whimper here!)

Here's a number I dug out from my video vault. Still fresh. I got creavtive with the Movie Maker and gave it a vintage film kinda look.

Sassy, jazzy and full of energy. Looking uber sexy in her bareback dress, Dayang Nurfaizah performed her hit song - HILANG (Disappear) in No Black Tie (2007). The song was rearranged with a jazz feel, totally different from the original power ballad. She rocked the house down!

I consider this her best live performance ever!!!

ENJOY!

p/s. Dayang, quick! We need new materials from you already! We've been waiting since your last studio album in 2007!

No comments: