Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Arabian Folklore Dance @ Sunway Pyramid

After watching Mika Hakkinen smoked the Sunway Pyramid driveway, I got back into the mall for some air-con.

I was just in time to witness a spectacular dance performance held in conjunction with the Sunway Pyramid's 1001 Raya Delights promotion for the Hari Raya.

Note: Photos quality not so good as they are screen capture from video.

It was very captivating like the dancers were just stepped out from 1001 Nights Epic. Harems...camels...Arabian music...Sexy Middle Eastern allure...

There were lots of twirling actions!

There were lots of hip-shaking actions! Watch Pak Haji's specs got steamed up!

There were spinning actions as well. I posted an entry about the spinning earlier. Click HERE.

I must say I am very impressed with the dance! Great costumes! Beautiful dancers! Impressive booty-shaking choreography! :P

I realized that I have missed the snake dance and belly dancing earlier (2:00pm and 3:00pm). I went back to Pyramid on the next day for the show. This means I have more video to share!

Check out the Arabian Folklore video here.

Warning: For those fasting, don't let it "batal" your puasa, OK? LOL!

ENJOY!

No comments: