Monday, February 04, 2013

Unboxing: adidas Originals Superstar II CNY - New Shoes to Usher Snake Year!



One of the "must have" items for Chinese New Year (CNY) is new clothes. I still remember how excited I was waking up on CNY morning to wear new shirt, pants and shoes when I was small. Even though, I have all grown up, I still well.., get excited to receive new clothes for CNY. But the difference is, I some times, wear the clothes or shoes even before the CNY. LOL!



Check out my Snake Year's get-up. LOL!



A pair of adidas Originals Superstar II CNY (Limited Edition)



Very Chinese, eh? This is a round "jade" tag, attached to the shoe with a braided red rope.



A "jade" lace jewel with Chinese Snake character on each shoe.



Can you see the golden snake skin prints on the shoes?



Nothing snakey about the sole though. :)



The "snakes" are in the luxurious jacquard satin footbed. Heheh! Auspiciously knotted to resembles lots of number "8" - the lucky number for most Chinese.



All ready to go "pai neen" with my new shoes.



Note: The adidas Originals Superstar II – Year of the Snake limited edition sneakers are priced at RM340 and are also available in red at adidas Originals outlets in Suria KLCC (Level 3) / Pavilion KL (Level 4), MidValley Megamall (Ground Floor) / Lot 10 (Ground Floor).

CONG XI FA CAI!

1 comment:

Matjoe said...

perghh, lawa gila boss. the box itself is very nice.

happy chinese new year