Monday, December 14, 2020

VV EHOUSE - Affordable Activewear for Fitness, Leisure and Lifestyle You Will Love!


Since September this year, I have been on a running streak, 3km minimum, every day. And on the weekend, I usually increase my mileage, up to 21km. So, I use a lot of running clothes. Heheh! 

I was introduced by a friend to VV EHOUSE, an e-commerce site dedicated to affordable active wear for fitness, leisure and lifestyle. Basically, you can get stylish and comfortable active wear without worrying about breaking your bank account here. They cater for women, men and kids too. 



Last November, I ordered a COOLING SPORTS LONG SLEEVE top and a pair of BREATHABLE MOTION SHORTS for my birthday. 


Standard delivery is FREE if you spend over RM100 for those in West Malaysia and RM200.00 for East Malaysia. The shipping costs starts at just RM6.50 if you spend below RM100 depend on your location. 

The order was processed swiftly. Within the next day, I already received my order. The materials look premium and light. 


I have tried wearing the Cooling Sport Sleeve Top and Breathable Motion Shorts in a few short runs previously. They are finally put to the test when I used them for the Kebaya Virtual Run. Did a total of 18km around the streets of Kuala Lumpur with a bunch of my running friends. 




The weather yesterday was overcast. It rained when we were about to start our run around 6:00am. So, we waited for the rain to stop and started our run around 6:45pm. 

Route: Bukit Aman >> Bank Negara >> DBKL >> Sogo KL >>  PWTC >> Taman Tasik Titiwangsa >> National Library >> Kampung Bharu >> Saloma Link >> KLCC >> KL Tower >> Masjid Jamek >> Dataran Merdeka >> Bukit Aman. 




Throughout the run, the top felt extremely light and comfortable. It protected me from the chilly after rain wind. I have no complains about the shorts, they performed what they need to perform. No chaffing. No over-riding. 😊 A very good purchase! 


It’s been a tough year for everyone and let’s step stylishly and confidently into 2021 without having to break their bank accounts by grabbing the Year End Sale at the VV EHOUSE! Jom! Discounts up to 90% are waiting for you at https://www.vv-ehouse.com.

No comments: