Monday, April 05, 2004

Thunder and Hail Storm

I am stuck in the office. I should either at the gym, sweating it out or at home, slumming on the couch watching DVD. The girls in the office (and the she boss too) were excited, shrieking like they have discovered orgasm when they saw some ice bits on the ground. It rained solid ice just now. Just a few second. I heard the roof was bombarded with kacang. They were not big ice cubes. Just as big as M&M, except that they melt in my hand. Now it is still pouring outside. The weather is a bit peculiar nowadays. It never fail to rain at 5:00pm. Not at 3:00pm when I am still in the office, having my afternoon teabreak with Mrs. Pang's kuih. Not at 8:00pm when I will be at home, slumming on the couch watching the 8:00 o'clock news. It HAS to be at 5:00pm when I am getting ready to pack my stuff and leave the office. Why? I don't know. Must be some kind of forces that try to keep me in the office....... The rain has subsided. Just received an SMS from a friend who just got back from Penang, with my DVDs. I sent him a list of DVDs that I wanted him to buy in Penang. They are slightly cheaper there and quality is assured since my friend is a regular customer. Hmmm...will write about that next. Gotta go now. Bye.