Sunday, August 08, 2004

The Notorious Biggie

Malay Mail Big Walk is a walk event organized by Malay Mail newspaper on 8 August 2004.. It is one of the oldest and grandest walk event in this country. It used to be held in Padang Merbok but has shifted the start point to Dataran Merdeka.

National floater walker, Yuan Yu Fang warming up for the race.

Which one is harder? Running or walking 10km? My vote has to be walking. It took a lot of efforts to do ARM SWAYING, HIP-TWISTING, ASS-WIGGLING walk.

Still, I join the Malay Mail Big Walk every year. (Partly because of the goodie bag and the lucky draw).

The walk was well organized and grand (almost carnival-like). I enjoyed myself at event though I didn’t have the luck to drive back the grand draw, a spanking new Proton Waja.

10km and 20km events for walkers.

The carnival-like Malay Mail Big Walk.

Yuan Yu Fang didn't get disqualified for floating this time and clinched the top prize.

No comments: