Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fire In The Sky

What? Malaysia International Fireworks Competition 2008

Where? Putrajaya, Malaysia.

When? Saturday. 16 August 2008. 10:00pm.

How Long? 20min

Who? Team China

This post got nothing to do with running. But this is my blog, I post whatever I want to...Heheh!

Before the show, we were treated with some fire-eating performance. Cool hot stuff!

I love this shot. Kaboom!

Team China presented their show. Of course this is nothing compared to the Olympics opening last week. :) But all these were real. Not computer generated like some of the footages from the Olympics. :)

The weather was hot and humid. No wind. So the smoke lingered and we get not so clear pictures of the fireworks.

Three tiers of fireworks.

Putrajaya used to host Putrajaya Marathon & Halfmarathon a few years back. I'm not sure why they stop organizing these run. I love running in Putrajaya because of the wonder views of the majestic goverment offices and fairy-tale like architectures.

However, there is an endurence walk event to look forward to in Putrajaya. The Putrajaya 12-Hours Walk. For more info, click here.

Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC).

The moon was bright that night. Reminds me of my Nike Lunar Trainers. LOL! I think I have gone overboard promoting Nike Lunar. :)

The 30 seconds climax of the spectacular showcase from China Team in the Malaysia International Fireworks Competition 2008 at Putrajaya.

No comments: