Monday, March 28, 2005

All That Buzz! Posted by Hello I completed my race within the stipulated time and was given a card to collect my medal. Surprise! Surprise! My finishing number is the same as my bib number! Floating like a butterfly from flower to flower, I sampled every type of drinks from many booths – NutriMalt (Yucks!), 100plus and Diamond Water. I saw some bug zappers on sales at the fair. I couldn’t help but to chuckle at the irony. Suddenly, I heard some load buzzing sound nearby. More bugs? Bigger bugs? It couldn’t be! Saw some kids racing on their tiny motorbikes, complete in mini helmets and mini riding jackets. Mini riders from hell! First they were cute but turned annoying with their incessant revving. Future Mat Rempit (illegal racers) in the making! Stayed around till they announced all the lucky draws. No luck. The RM75,000 shop lot at Nilai 3 and the Kancil were won by an Indian bloke and a Malay dude respectively. Sigh! But at least I went home with my finisher medal – my third one this month! My personal record!

No comments: